When to Use a Social Media Agency
- When your car goes on the fritz, where do you go? Take it to your trusted auto mechanic.
- If you have appendicitis, whom should you see? You should see your doctor, STAT.
- When your pipes burst, whom do you call? Call a plumber ASAP.
- If you need to fly somewhere, who is in charge? Trust the trained pilot.
What do those four occupations have in common? They’re all specialists, trained in one area to be the best at what they do. Their unique set of skills and knowledge means you can rely on them to perform the job you need.
They’ve seen it all; your request is nothing new. They do the task right the first time, saving you time and money.
As wise old Plato said, “Each man is capable of doing one thing well. If he attempts several, he will fail to achieve distinction in any.”
Just as you wouldn’t want a professional ballet dancer to build your house, why would you trust the marketing and social media needs of your business to an untrained amateur?
Let’s back up a minute. If you have someone on your staff that is an experienced writer, SEO pro, and social media expert, by all means, tap him or her to help promote your business and brand. But chances are slim—no matter what size company you have—that you employ someone who meets all these criteria.
Here are 8 solid reasons you should consider hiring an outside agency like Metro Studios to handle your social media business:
- We’re experts. We have staff members who specialize in SEO, writing for web, coding, content marketing, and social media. No need to reinvent the wheel. We have the training and experience to hit the ground running.
- We’ve got you covered 24/7. Even if you have a savvy social media person on your staff, he or she will get sick, take a vacation, or may need to absorb additional duties. An agency has the manpower/womanpower to take care of all your social needs.
- We know our channels. We know what works and what doesn’t for your particular industry. A good agency goes beyond a few paltry Facebook posts. We can talk turkey about Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube, tumblr, Reddit, digg, and many other platforms that may help grow your brand. Again, if you have a person on staff that knows all this stuff, no need to hire an outside agency.
- We measure. Data is the only way we can gauge effectiveness. Our SEO team can tell you about backlinks, load times, indexed pages, organic visits, bounce rates, and shares, just to name a few. Data is the starting point for all good and productive conversations.
- We’re nimble. With a host of social media experts, we’re informed and we can easily adapt to changing technologies and changing needs. Just because something worked for you last year, doesn’t mean it will be effective this year. We analyze your business keywords and remain flexible and open-minded to provide the best social media exposure possible.
- We have friends in high places. Well, we have friends in our agency who specialize in other fields. Need video, graphics, audio, photos, writers, or some other creative service? We’ve got them all. No need to outsource these jobs. We can just walk to the next office, knock on the door, and find the specialist you need. What could be simpler?
- We’re strategic. We see the big picture. You know your business. We know ours. We’ll listen and learn about you and them provide the best ideas and ways to meet your business goals.
- We save you time and money. Agencies that handle your social media business free up your other employees to sell, inform, and grow your company. They’re your experts. You hired them to do specific jobs. Let an agency shine a spotlight on what you do and produce.
- We have the ability to create professional photography and design. It’s not just fancy photography expo and experts who have the right to crank out the best looking photos. You can too!
Again, if you have the time, the training, the resources, and the experience to handle all your social media writing, production, analytics and scheduling, our hats are off to you! If, however, you need professionals to do the job, contact Metro Studios. Operators are standing by to take your call.