No two days are alike at Metro Studios.
Our clients include a variety of industries, including finance, health care, manufacturing, entertainment, sports and direct to consumer goods. Our agency is full of creative and innovative employees. And we’re looking for another person to complete our team.
Effective immediately, Metro Studios wants to expand our web development team by adding a full-time Front-end Developer, with advanced experience in WordPress, as well as managing your own projects through, and with, a development team at our Hiawatha, Iowa office.
Do you have what we need?
We want a collaborative team player who puts customers first. We also need someone with proficient front-end skills. We prefer someone with a two-year college degree in a web-related field or a person with the equivalent workplace experience.
In addition, Metro Studios requires:
- A strong understanding of modern HTML and CSS standards and features.
- Ability to create clean, efficient, and organized code
- Understanding of SEO best practices in regards to front end development
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Experience with cross-browser optimization
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work
The stuff above is required. But we also have skills we’d like to see. Our ideal candidate has:
- Familiarity with CSS/JS preprocessors and build tools
- Experience with PHP/MySQL
- Advanced WordPress Development capabilities, including the ability to extend core functionalities with frameworks such as ACF
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control programs
You’ve read this far. What are you waiting for? Apply! We want to meet you.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Full benefits, including health and retirement plans, are included.
This position will require working full-time in our Hiawatha, IA office. Any relocation costs will be covered by the potential hire. Those looking for freelance or working remotely will not be considered and need not apply.