Metro Studios has an immediate full-time opening for a Digital Marketing Strategist, in our Hiawatha, Iowa office.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our clients brands. This role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of our clients business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our Digital Marketing Team to guide and execute marketing strategies, using the latest internet tools, such as websites, paid advertising, SEO, blogging, social media, etc.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating comprehensive strategies to successfully grow the online presence for a variety of clients and industries.
- Consistently analyzing client website performance and regularly providing detailed SEO strategy reports to clients.
- Identifying content or optimization needs based on keyword research and relevant traffic opportunities.
- Participating in research, strategy briefings and client meetings as needed.
- Providing strategy and direction on client website builds to ensure goals are being met during the development process.
- Overseeing content creation and providing on-page SEO services on all client website builds.
- Observing new and changing marketing trends by conducting research in the industry news.
- Working with other web and digital marketing staff to ensure the execution of:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis reports
- Content creation
- On-page SEO strategies
- Social media strategies
- Pay-per-click campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, Display Network)
Desired skills include:
- Education and Experience: A four-year degree in Marketing or Business Administration Marketing is preferred. Must have 2+ years experience in SEO and online marketing, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Technology Skills: Specific skills include knowledge of HTML; blogging platforms like WordPress; more advanced programming languages as needed. You will also be expected to know the “language of SEO,” including, organic search, PPC marketing, CTR, CPC, SEM, ROI, keyword density, long-tail keywords, etc.
- Writing Skills: Blogging and content creation is a key component of this position. The Digital Strategist will be required to write engaging, sharable and link-worthy content for a diverse client base.
- Communication Skills: This position requires excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as there will be internal and client interaction on a consistent basis.
- Analytical Skills: It’s imperative that the Digital Strategist posses critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions.
This position will require working full-time in our Hiawatha, IA office. Any relocation costs will be covered by the potential hire.