Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to work with great clients and one of the most talented Digital Marketing Teams in Iowa? Metro Studios is a 36-year-old, rapidly growing digital marketing and advertising agency, with a rich history in Iowa for helping companies tell their stories and grow their businesses. If you want to work with a well established company and people who are passionate about what they do, then you’re in the right place!
Our locally-owned company is seeking an experienced, resourceful, and hardworking Business Development Representative to grow new relationships in new and current markets, as well as continue to work with and grow existing business. We are looking for that ideal sales individual that will first and foremost, connect with potential new clients, educate them on why a marketing partnership with our firm will provide them a great return on their advertising dollars, and be able to work with our team to manage clients through a life-long marketing partnership with Metro Studios. Candidates should have strong communications skills, the ability to thrive in our team environment, and the ability to work daily in our fun, flexible office in Hiawatha, Iowa.
Business Development Representative responsibilities include:
- Provide a professional experience and create new long-term partnerships for Metro Studios.
- Meet face to face with clients and conduct business meetings.
- Coordinate with our internal team on how to exceed client goals and manage expectations.
- Account manage a current client list, while looking for continued growth options.
- Identify new markets and product offerings, to continue to expand the Metro Studios brand.
- Keep abreast of new trends in digital marketing and content creation .
Business Development Representative skills include:
- Minimum 3 years of proven, professional services selling experience.
- Proven ability to develop new relationships and opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Experience in account managing web technologies, digital marketing and advertising, is a plus.
- High attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple tasks across diverse projects.
- Great time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, with high personal accountability, and no micro-managing.
We offer unlimited income potential, through a competitive salary and commissioned sales, as well as excellent benefits, such as 401(k) with company match, health insurance and more.